Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Stuffies-adorable last minute Christimas gifts






Sewing for Christmas has always been my way of giving. And Christmas gift sewing for little ones is the best.  It feels like I am giving something from my heart.  Sometimes it is a labor of love and sometimes the projects come together quickly.


 Last year, I got to try my hand at these cute stuffies.  Aren’t they adorable!!!  I am tempted to make a couple more for this year.  They really don’t take much time or fabric- great stash busters! And I love how each one has its own personality and the fabric combinations are endless. It is especially rewarding to see the kiddos in my life snuggling with these fun projects.



Stuffed Animals


  I used the McCall's 1549 pattern.  Last year, I made 3 raccoons, 3 owls, 1 deer, and 1 bunny.  I would love to try to get to the fox this year. I will keep you posted!  If you have little ones in your life, give it a try.  I am also tempted by the more uncommon stuffed animal patterns out there.   





Here are a few of my favorite free stuffie patterns that I have found online.  Aren't they adorable!!!!
whileshenaps.com
welivedhappilyeverafter.com

dragon soft toy
Craftpassion.com
Liaspace.com


No comments:

Post a Comment