Friday, December 18, 2015

Christmas Favorites




It’s the most wonderful time of the year!  One of my very favorite things about the holidays is all the different treats to make and to try.  Chocolate making, cookie creating, pie baking, fudge and divinity tasting are some of my family’s holiday traditions, but for the last couple of years kind of have an obsession regarding ribbon candy.  


The beautiful hard candy can be found in the most vibrant colors and and combines two of my favorite things- candy and beautiful ribbon!  I buy a box of ribbon candy and put it on a candy dish.  For me it is just a beautiful holiday decoration, colorful and glistening.  My kids enjoy it in a different way, breaking pieces off and trying the different flavors, cinnamon, peppermint, cherry, lemon, lime, and vanilla. 


What is your favorite Christmas treat?

XOXO,
City Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment